»

Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fabric Instock!

Hey All! Sorry I have been so busy lately, I havent had anytime to blog! I have had several people ask me about an esty shop. I am working on trying to get some stock so I can put some items on there, but I am having trouble keeping anything in stock. Once I make a canopy, it is usually sold within a few days. Which I have no complaints there. But I have some fabric in stock right now. This is what I have on hand. If you are looking for something different, I would be happy to find something more to your liking. It will take longer since I will have to order fabric from my supplier, but it is worth it to get what you want! You can email me at carlybirddesigns(at)hotmail(dot)com with questions or orders. Bare with me on the pictures, my camera battery died and I really wanted to get this up, so I had to take the pictures with my little crappy camera.

I also have 2 tutorials in the works for you all!

Moda Fairy Tale: Only 1 Available

Amy Butler Love Bliss: 2 Available

Jennifer Paganelli Crazy Love JoAnn With dark purple dots
1 Available

Jennifer Paganelli Crazy Love with purple and mustard yellow dots
1 Available

Moda Rooftop Garden
4 Available

Michael Miller Cheery Stripes
1 available

This Fabric will be on hand Tuesday May 29th.
Chartruese ZigZag and Turquoise Dandie Dot
3 Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment